They network and configure devices. They build, scale, and troubleshoot complex scenarios. And they keep the organization running smoothly—from the front end to the back, and the C-level on down—often learning as they go. They're enterprise mobility wranglers.
Are you one? You'll be happy to hear that Microsoft Ignite has a slew of sessions in store for you, covering the vast array of enterprise mobility topics such as consumerization of IT/bring your own device (BYOD), mobile device management, security and access management, hybrid infrastructure, unified communications, virtualization, and more.
Whether you're an experienced EM wrangler or just starting out, or you work with related technologies such as System Center 2012 R2, Microsoft Intune, or Microsoft Azure, you'll find sessions that fit your needs. And if you're one of the many Office 365 customers coming to Ignite, these sessions will help you build your IQ in the Office 365 mobile device management features and beyond.
Track the trends, go beyond.
Enterprise mobility trends evolve as fast as new devices, software versions, and infrastructure scenarios emerge. Some of the latest include moving beyond BYOD, increasing security, and embracing the hybrid scenario.
Ignite helps you get ahead of these and other topics with sessions like:
- Windows To Go: Deployment, Support for BYOD, and What IT Pros Need to Know
- Embrace the BYOD Revolution: Effectively Manage a Multi-Device, Multi-Generational Workforce
- Device and Data Protection with Mobile Device Management in Office 365
- Building Out a Successful Microsoft Intune Pilot, Best Practices and Real Hands-on Examples
- Microsoft Azure Mobile Engagement and the App Economy
- Enterprise Management in 2015 and Beyond
You can also venture into product-specific enterprise mobility sessions:
- 30+ sessions on Configuration Manager
- 15+ sessions for Microsoft Intune
- 25+ sessions for Azure Active Directory
Get ready to wrangle: Register for Ignite.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.