Do you work with Microsoft productivity and collaboration technologies? Prepare for a jackpot! At Ignite, you'll find dozens of sessions ranging from granular to big-picture in scope—all tailored to your specific interests. Whether you work with Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint, Lync, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive, or Office 365, Ignite aims a wide-angle lens at the entire lineup while taking a narrower focus on individual technologies.
Office General Manager Julia White sounds off about cross-platform content
Why a cross-platform approach at Ignite? Julia White puts it this way: "We heard loud and clear that people want to know about what's going on across Microsoft and how all the pieces come together."
That cohesive view will extend to community opportunities, where, according to Julia, "those great insights and business problems are solved...and the ideas are unlocked." So if productivity and collaboration are your areas, expect a rich experience both in and outside of the sessions.
Hear what else Julia has to say: watch the video.
Glimpse the productivity and collaboration sessions
The initial Ignite session catalog includes more than 130 sessions on productivity and collaboration, with dozens more being added each week. So check back often, and remember to customize your search by role and other parameters for best results.
Here's a sampling of sessions tailored to diverse roles and levels:
- Experts Unplugged: Office 365 Security
- Meet Exchange Server v.Next
- The Evolution of SharePoint (Overview and Roadmap)
- Interactive Storytelling with Office: Revolutionizing How Users Visualize and Share Information
- Driving User Adoption from a Technical Standpoint for SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365
- The Social Journey, Straight from the Horse's Mouth
- Developer to Developer: Meeting Custom Needs with Microsoft Project Online and Server
- Exchange Design Concepts and Enterprise Architecture: Expand Your Vision
Ignite registration is filling! Register now!