Microsoft Ignite is going to be intense. There are thousands of people to connect with, more than 1,300 sessions you can attend, and an expo with hundreds of exhibits to see. You definitely need some digital assistance. Of course, we thought of that. The new Microsoft Ignite mobile app is available for download right now.
Get ahead with these great app features: a schedule builder, the ability to favorite sessions, speakers and sessions you don't want to miss, an on-site guide, maps, and news.
This time around, we've added some cool new features:
- Attendee networking that integrates with LinkedIn
- Session status pages that show real-time overflow information
- Session livestreams
- Expert Finder to track down Microsoft Experts who'll be staffing showcase booths. Search by expertise, product, and other fields to find exactly who you need to talk to. The app will even show when they're at their booth.
- Attendee messaging
- Share schedules with your LinkedIn contacts at Microsoft Ignite (both parties must opt in)
- And, of course, Windows 10 support for your mobile device and desktop
Don't go analog. That's so old-school. Get the most from your Microsoft Ignite experience, starting now.