In this Education Update host Michael Gannotti provides educators, as well as Enterprise customers, an overview and update on the latest for MIX. If you, and your students, are not leveraging the power of MIX then you are missing out. Microsoft's best kept secret, MIX, can help you to extend your lessons reach and impact as well as empower your students to create high impact content to present their learning and ideas.
Viewers can download a zipped media packet with the contents used in the presentation so that they can follow along, hands on, and get comfortable using MIX in order to leverage in their environments as well as train others in its use (a second Windows PC with Office 2013 or 2016 is needed for hands on. If you don't have a second machine after watching the broadcast you can always use the materials to go back and run the exercise).
- Microsoft Tech News
- Accessibility in Office 365—progress in 2015 and plans for 2016
- New security management and transparency capabilities coming to Office 365
- From Google to Office 365 in 3 weeks with Microsoft FastTrack—and that's just the beginning
- Be more productive with new Office 365 training
- Collaborating in schools and universities with Office 365 Groups
- Announcing Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30
- Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality
- Hololens hardware details
- Using the HoloLens emulator
- App of the Week
- PicPlayPost for Windows Phone
- Office Mix
- Get Office Mix
- Office Mix School Resources
* Download the zipped files for completing the follow along portion of this session by clicking here.