Want to get a better handle on your collaboration group projects? If so then you need Office 365 Planner! On this Mid-Day Café host Michael Gannotti is joined by special guest Mike McLean (Microsoft Senior PM Project) for a special session focused on Office 365 Planner.
Office 365 Planner offers people a simple and highly visual way to organize teamwork. Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you're working on, and get updates on progress. Planner can be used to manage a marketing event, brainstorm new product ideas, track a school project, prepare for a customer visit, or just organize your team more effectively.
- April Office 365 security and compliance update
- Introducing Wunderlist, Facebook and Evernote in Outlook on iOS and Android
- Carlsberg continues to brew local favorites with global efficiency using Office 365
- New usage reports for SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer and Skype now available
- Official Planner Blog Posts
- Planner on Office 365 Yammer Network
* Mid-Day Café is an MTC Studios webcast