As organizations deploy Office 365 and other new solutions challenges may arise around training, organizational preparedness, and on-going support. Fortunately, all the pieces needed to create a self-sustaining knowledge solution that prepares, and empowers employees is available through an organizations Office 365 investment. The Office 365 Knowledge Solution provides for anytime anywhere any device access for your employees. All this can be done with the appropriate layers of security and compliance your organization requires.
In this episode of Mid-Day Café host Michael Gannotti introduces the software and services provided by Office 365 that can facilitate knowledge management capture and re-use from tribal informal conversations to structured knowledge capture and access. Included within this presentation is coverage of asynchronous knowledge capture and dissemination, synchronous knowledge dissemination and capture. Finally, viewers will also learn about extensions to training and also how to secure knowledge for anytime, anywhere, and device access.
Links from this broadcast:
- New to Office 365 in April—Skype for Business Mac Preview, bringing collaboration to the forefront in Office and more
- OneNote and Office Lens April roundup
- Sway featured story #2—"That Dragon, Cancer"
- Get started in the cloud with the new IT Pro Cloud Essentials
- Slide deck from this broadcast