In March, Microsoft started to roll out a new Admin Center for Office 365 – making it faster, easier and more efficient for you to manage the service.
Over the last few years, Office 365 has been evolving at a rapid pace, making more features and functionality available to users and admins on an almost daily basis. We all love more features and functionality but the amount of growth and new services in Office 365 resulted in the admin center becoming more complex and difficult to navigate. The new admin center will make it easier for you to find common tasks and scenarios and provide a variety of new functionality as well.
In this demo-heavy session viewers will learn from Anne Michels, Sr. Product Marketing Manager , and Anders Svensson, Sr. Program Manager, about the enhancements of the new admin center such as a completely new UI, improved discoverability and search functionality, customization and a new reporting portal.
Link for today's broadcast:
- Big Grams lights up summer music festivals with Kinect-based visuals
- Dona Sarkar - Meet the Windows veteran taking the torch for the Windows Insider Program
- How digital artist Gabriel Pulecio 'traps infinity' and creates beehives of light
- Minecraft Surpasses 100 million copies sold!
- Simplify your packing list with Microsoft Translator for Amazon Fire
- Microsoft Translator Apps