MIX08 is pleased to bring you 4 new IE8 sessions, starting with a session immediately after lunch:
- BCT08 - Welcome to Internet Explorer 8 Wed March 5 at 1:30 PM to 2:45 PM (Right after lunch!)
- CT07 - Cross-Browser Layout with Internet Explorer 8 Wed March 5 at 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM
- T21 - Integrating Your Site With Internet Explorer 8 Thursday March 6 at 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
- T04 - Developing Cutting Edge Web Applications With Internet Explorer 8 Friday March 7 at 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
Additionally there 5 new sessions for MIX 08, starting with 1 session immediately after lunch:
- T12 - Mobile Devices and Microsoft Silverlight: A Primer on the New Technology Wed March 5 at 1:30 PM to 2:45 PM (Right after lunch!)
- BT05 - Introducing SQL Server Data Services Thur March 6 at 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
- C02 - Using Microsoft Silverlight for Creating Rich Mobile User Experiences Thur March 6 at 2:30 PM to 3:45 PM
- T23 - Hard Rock: Behind the Music with Deep Zoom Fri March 7 at 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
- T09 - Overview of Expression Encoder 2 Fri March 7 at 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
All the above sessions are now in the CommNet session tool. Log into the session tool to view the session details and add them to your session schedule.
Additionally, the following sessions are also available:
- T03 - Adding Instant Messaging to Any Site Wed March 5 at 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM
- T19 - Accessing Windows Live Services via AtomPub Friday March 7 at 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.