Plan your PDC experience using the timeline view introduced on Thursday, October 16. This updated view of sessions allows you to navigate sessions based on day, time and location. Additionally:
- If you already have identified and selected sessions for your “My Sessions” group, look for those sessions to be highlighted in green. Select "My Sessions" to view, print or add to your Outlook calendar.
- If you have not created a “My Sessions” group, add/remove sessions in real-time by selecting the check box next to the session listing itself.
- Looking for a specific session? Select a technology tag, level or speaker to view those sessions highlighted in blue.
- Selecting sessions in the list view has not changed – you are still able to read session abstracts, read speaker bios and obtain resource materials and get access to session recordings (after a session has been presented).
- Blank time blocks are placeholders and will be updated when sessions are added, repeated or to indicate an overflow location.
We hope this helps you as you plan out your week in Los Angeles at PDC2008!