The following is a guest post by Brian Brok-Jørgensen, Vice President of Sales at Dynaway.
The Dynaway Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Mobile solution supports customers in optimizing maintenance management by reducing equipment downtime and providing cost control. Key features include:
- Handle assets on functional locations
- Create and manage request – Service portal module available on the Mobile Client
- Create and complete work orders – Kanban board and Planning board modules available on the Mobile Client
- Handle spare parts for work orders
- Set up maintenance sequences for preventive maintenance
- Create and manage counter registrations for reactive maintenance
- Provide advanced cost control – overview of Total Cost of Assets (TCA) at all levels: site – production line – individual assets
Full integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations allows Dynaway EAM to automatically update transaction data from several Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations modules, for example, inventory, project, purchase, and sales.
Dynaway uses Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Flow for IoT integration, making it possible to transfer values from an IoT device to Dynaway EAM. Microsoft Power BI is used for displaying data in the request management and work order management workspaces.
Dynaway EAM and mobile solutions are applicable across various industries including food and beverage, utility, and mining.
Learn more by visiting our website.
Take a look at this video showing how maintenance workers can effectively complete, reorganize, and make consumption registrations on maintenance jobs during the work day, using the Dynaway EAM mobile solution:
Want to know more about how our solution can optimize your maintenance management organization? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.