Several RiSE researchers will present their latest joint work at the upcoming Principles of Programming Languages (POPL'09) conference (non RiSE authors are marked with *):
- Tayfun Elmas*, Shaz Qadeer, and Serdar Tasiran will present: A Calculus of Atomic Actions.
- Daan Leijen will present Flexible types: Robust type inference for first-class polymorphism [pdf].
- Sumit Gulwani, Krishna Mehra* and Trishul Chilimbi will present SPEED: Precise and Efficient Static Estimation of Program Computational Complexity.
- Sumit Gulwani, Tal Lev-Ami* and Mooly Sagiv* will present: A Combination Framework for Tracking Partition Sizes.
- Jeremy Condit *, Brian Hackett*, Shuvendu Lahiri, and Shaz Qadeer will present: Unifying Type Checking and Property Checking for Low-Level Code.
Enjoy your reading!
The Research in Software Engineering team (RiSE) coordinates Microsoft's research in Software Engineering in Redmond, USA.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.