Several RiSE researchers will present their latest joint work at the upcoming Principles of Programming Languages (POPL'09) conference (non RiSE authors are marked with *):
- Tayfun Elmas*, Shaz Qadeer, and Serdar Tasiran will present: A Calculus of Atomic Actions.
- Daan Leijen will present Flexible types: Robust type inference for first-class polymorphism [pdf].
- Sumit Gulwani, Krishna Mehra* and Trishul Chilimbi will present SPEED: Precise and Efficient Static Estimation of Program Computational Complexity.
- Sumit Gulwani, Tal Lev-Ami* and Mooly Sagiv* will present: A Combination Framework for Tracking Partition Sizes.
- Jeremy Condit *, Brian Hackett*, Shuvendu Lahiri, and Shaz Qadeer will present: Unifying Type Checking and Property Checking for Low-Level Code.
Enjoy your reading!
The Research in Software Engineering team (RiSE) coordinates Microsoft's research in Software Engineering in Redmond, USA.