Download this episode
In my previous screencast, the "Windows CardSpace Simple Demo Walkthrough", I illustrated just how little code and effort is required to add Windows CardSpace support to an ASP.NET site.
In this screencast, I walk through the processes of configuring IIS7 on Windows Vista to enable a site to support Windows CardSpace:
- Configuring IIS7
- Creating an SSL Certificate
- Adding an HTTPS binding to the default website
- Finding the cert's private key using PowerShell
- Setting permissions on the private key (using ICACLS)
- Adding the Simple Windows CardSpace demo site
This will hopefully make it a great deal easier for you to understand how to build dev/test/live rigs that can support Windows CardSpace.
Richard Turner | Product Manager | Windows CardSpace
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.