In my previous screencast, the "Windows CardSpace Simple Demo Walkthrough", I illustrated just how little code and effort is required to add Windows CardSpace support to an ASP.NET site.
In this screencast, I walk through the processes of configuring IIS7 on Windows Vista to enable a site to support Windows CardSpace:
- Configuring IIS7
- Creating an SSL Certificate
- Adding an HTTPS binding to the default website
- Finding the cert's private key using PowerShell
- Setting permissions on the private key (using ICACLS)
- Adding the Simple Windows CardSpace demo site
This will hopefully make it a great deal easier for you to understand how to build dev/test/live rigs that can support Windows CardSpace.
Richard Turner | Product Manager | Windows CardSpace