Download this episode
This is the seventh of a series (the series is listed at the bottom) of "How To " Videos that I have created to show .NET Developers how to build document workflow in a SharePoint environment.
In this scenario, I take the workflow that I built in the How To Video on Building a Basic Approval Workflow (found here) by adding a second level (and you could extend it to multiple levels) of Approval based on a SharePoint Custom Column (Expense Report Total in this case). Although I built the "trigger" on the Expense Total column, you can build it on any number of other factors within the document, SharePoint Columns, or workflow activities.
Code Download & Workshop Document Location: Click here
Click here to access the larger framed Hi-Resolution Version from my blog!
You can also download the Freely Downloadable "Building Custom Document Workflow with MOSS with Visual Studio 2008" workshops (Developer Content) on my blog (www.sheltonblog.com) under the SharePoint Tag, or directly by clicking here.
My other SharePoint videos:
- Enabling (incoming/outgoing) email for SharePoint/MOSS 2007 servers (Click here to see it)
- Extracting document details from within a workflow (Click here to see it)
- Extracting email addresses and sending emails (Click here to see it)
- Programmatically Creating a User Task within a workflow (Click here to see it)
- Programmatically Escalating an Overdue Task with Visual Studio (Click here to see it)
- Building an Approval Workflow with SharePoint/MOSS 2007 and VS 2008 (Click here to see it)
- Building a Multilevel Approval Workflow with SharePoint/MOSS 2007 and VS2008 (Click here to see it)
- Using Active Directory Search/Lookups within SharePoint Workflow's to find users (Click here to
Note: If you have questions/comments, please leave them on my blog at this link, as I do not monitor this feedback URL.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.