Download this episode
In this screencast, I show how to use the .NET CF 2.0 to create a simple web browser for the PocketPC. I also demonstrate how to access web resources programatically rather than by just using the new Web Browser Control.
This is a slightly more advanced screencast than the previous in the series.
The next screencast will be on creating data driven applications for Windows Mobile devices using SQL Server Mobile.
As always, you can read about my day job here, or visit my blog here.
Screencasts In This Series:
- An Introduction To Windows Mobile Development
- Building a Simple Web Browser With the .NET CF 2.0
- A Simple Data Driven Windows Mobile App Using SQL Server Mobile
- Data Synching: Part One
- Data Synching: Part Two
- Windows Mobile 5.0: State Notification API
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Pocket Outlook Object Model
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Camera API
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.