Download this episode
It's the setup.
We'll download the tools, and then configure all the bits that need configuring.
In Part Two, I show you how to sync data using RDA (Remote Data Access).
I hope this finally satisfies all the people who have been asking me for an RDA session
As always, you can read about my day job here, or visit my blog here.
Screencasts In This Series:
- An Introduction To Windows Mobile Development
- Building a Simple Web Browser With the .NET CF 2.0
- A Simple Data Driven Windows Mobile App Using SQL Server Mobile
- Data Synching: Part One
- Data Synching: Part Two
- Windows Mobile 5.0: State Notification API
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Pocket Outlook Object Model
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Camera API
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.