Download this episode
I walk you through the creation of a SQL Mobile database, how to deploy the DB with your app, how to tie into the data source, and then how to get the IDE to do the rest of the work for you
As always, you can read about my day job here, or visit my blog here.
Screencasts In This Series:
- An Introduction To Windows Mobile Development
- Building a Simple Web Browser With the .NET CF 2.0
- A Simple Data Driven Windows Mobile App Using SQL Server Mobile
- Data Synching: Part One
- Data Synching: Part Two
- Windows Mobile 5.0: State Notification API
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Pocket Outlook Object Model
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Camera API
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.