Whether it's for business or fun, getting to code against a camera, especially when that camera is part of your phone, brightens the little dark lump of coal that is my heart.
Hopefully it'll do something similar for you, too.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, I think Windows Mobile 5.0 is, like, the neatest thing in the Milky Way galaxy. And maybe other galaxies, too.
Screencasts In This Series:
- An Introduction To Windows Mobile Development
- Building a Simple Web Browser With the .NET CF 2.0
- A Simple Data Driven Windows Mobile App Using SQL Server Mobile
- Data Synching: Part One
- Data Synching: Part Two
- Windows Mobile 5.0: State Notification API
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Pocket Outlook Object Model
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Camera API