POOM is the Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket Outlook Object Model, and it's a thing of beauty. The API is clean, easy to understand, and, just to top it off, it works.
The demo shows how to pull contacts from the Pocket Outlook data store, and also how to create a new contact.
If you don't watch this screencast, then it's because you hate beautiful things.
Screencasts In This Series:
- An Introduction To Windows Mobile Development
- Building a Simple Web Browser With the .NET CF 2.0
- A Simple Data Driven Windows Mobile App Using SQL Server Mobile
- Data Synching: Part One
- Data Synching: Part Two
- Windows Mobile 5.0: State Notification API
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Pocket Outlook Object Model
- Windows Mobile 5.0: Camera API
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.