Tomas uses some of the code from his Type Provider video to build an actual dynamic web application in F#. He takes it a step further by deploying the newly created web application to Azure Websites.
- Tomas Petricek (Twitter, GitHub)
- F# Data: Library for Data Access
- Suave Library
- Visual Studio F# Power Tools
- Scott Hanselman Post on Suave
My favorite part of this video was that we actually deployed something (it is pretty funny actually).
There are four videos in this series if you would like to skip around:
- Making the Case for using F# with Tomas Petricek
- Domain Modeling in F# with Tomas Petricek
- Type Providers in F# with Tomas Petricek
- Deploying an F# Web Application with Suave
Would love your comments!