Download this episode
Tomas actually explains how to get started with writing software in F# by showing how to do domain modeling. It is almost like my dream pair programming session with an expert F# user. His explanations of F# constructs are concise and extremely useful.
- Tomas Petricek (Twitter, GitHub)
- Try F# - Super Useful Getting Started Site
- Visual Studio F# Power Tools
Tomas is just an excellent person. I really enjoyed picking his brain as he wrote some F# code.
There are four videos in this series if you would like to skip around:
- Making the Case for using F# with Tomas Petricek
- Domain Modeling in F# with Tomas Petricek
- Type Providers in F# with Tomas Petricek
- Deploying an F# Web Application with Suave
Would love your comments!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.