Tomas actually explains how to get started with writing software in F# by showing how to do domain modeling. It is almost like my dream pair programming session with an expert F# user. His explanations of F# constructs are concise and extremely useful.
- Tomas Petricek (Twitter, GitHub)
- Try F# - Super Useful Getting Started Site
- Visual Studio F# Power Tools
Tomas is just an excellent person. I really enjoyed picking his brain as he wrote some F# code.
There are four videos in this series if you would like to skip around:
- Making the Case for using F# with Tomas Petricek
- Domain Modeling in F# with Tomas Petricek
- Type Providers in F# with Tomas Petricek
- Deploying an F# Web Application with Suave
Would love your comments!