I recently had the privilege of spending a couple of days with the Entity Framework team to discuss things ranging from what is Entity Framework to details of their upcoming release. I thought it would be useful to have a list of each video in the series for future reference. Here they are in all of their glory:
- An Introduction to Entity Framework with Rowan Miller
- The future of Entity Framework (EF7)
- SQL Generation Improvements in Entity Framework 7
- Alternate Keys in Entity Framework 7
- Key Generation Strategies in Entity Framework 7
- Shadow Properties in Entity Framework 7
- Entity Framework 7 Goes Cross Platform with Nate McMaster
- Migrations in Entity Framework 7 with Brice Lambson
If you haven't already noticed, the Entity Framework team is super responsive and expressed a desire to make more videos as soon as the API hardens up a bit more. What would you like to see? Any concepts that should be explained better? Would love your feedback!
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.