Download this episode
Managing your Linux servers across the public cloud and private cloud can be challenging and complex.
In this session, you'll learn how Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) integrates with your existing Linux or Windows-based management tools to provide a unified view across your entire environment.
In this session you will learn how OMS customers:
- Search across billions of logs and metrics in seconds
- Centralize alerts from Nagios, Zabbix, and System Center
- Gain out of the box insights on their infrastructure and workloads
- Perform security and configuration analysis
Some useful links:
- OMS Agent for Linux
- Sign up for our Free Tier and start managing today at http://www.microsoft.com/OMS
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.