Download this episode
In this screencast, I introduce you some fundamental PNRP concepts and show how you can use the command line to test out the basics. This screencast is not intended to be a deep dive technical exploration. Rather, it lays a sufficient foundation for you to understand what is going on in future screencasts and lets you get started building P2P applications as soon as possible.
If you are interested in more technical information on PRNP, check out the following links:
- Peer-to-Peer Team Blog
- Peer Name Resolution Protocol Technical Overview
- TechNet Windows Peer Networking Home Page
- Introduction to Windows Peer-To-Peer Networking
- Teredo Overview
- Firewall Requirements for Coexisting with Teredo
- Netsh Commands for P2P Networking
- Peer-to-Peer Networking Forum
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.