As just announced by Scott Guthrie, we're releasing the AMQP 1.0 support for Windows Azure Service Bus today, with commercial support and full SLA. That's more than reason enough for me to sit down with David Ingham, co-editor of the AMQP 1.0 specification and my peer in the Service Bus Program Management team, and talk about the strategic relevance that AMQP has for Service Bus going forward, and how it will enable better and more heterogenous cloud solutions.
- Windows Azure Service Bus
- Latest Service Bus .NET client library on NuGet
- AMQP 1.0 support in Windows Azure Service Bus
- How to use AMQP 1.0 with the Service Bus .NET API
- Service Bus AMQP 1.0 Developer's Guide
- Apache Qpid AMQP 1.0 JMS library
- Apache Qpid Proton (Linux only; Windows coming soon)