Download this episode
The sun is out (hopefully where you are!) which means it must be time for some spring cleaning (unless you live in the southern hemisphere where’s its actually fall…but I’m sure you get where I’m going here) and there’s no better way for us techies is to do some spring cleaning than digital spring cleaning!
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes back Jessica Payne to the show as they discuss the latest cyber attack techniques and what you can do to protect your digital world.
- [0:50] What’s the latest trends on cyber attacks and ransomware?
- [7:52] What is Samas and how is this different than other ransomware attacks?
- [10:50] How can our audience be better prepared for cyber security attacks?
- [22:54] Give us your Top 5 tips for protecting yourself against malware.
Need more info? Check out Microsoft.com/Security
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft Services Premier Support
- Microsoft Cybersecurity
- MMPC Blog post on Samas (the targeted ransomware)
- MMPC Blog post on Locky, which includes how to disable macros
- Pass the Hash and Stopping Credential Theft Whitepapers
- Privileged Admin Workstations guidance
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.