Incident Response 101: What to do if your Security has been Compromised
Lex Thomas welcomes back Jessica Payne to the show as they discuss the proper way to respond to a cyber security attack in your datacenter. *Hint --- running around, waving your arms and screaming at the top of your lungs will not help.
- [1:15] What should you do if you find out your datacenter has been compromised?
- [3:45] What is the Incident response team at Microsoft and how can they help?
- [11:02] How should our audience be better prepared for cyber security attacks?
Need more info? Check out Microsoft.com/Security
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.