Download this episode
What is OneDrive for Business and how is it different than OneDrive? Lex Thomas welcomes Brian Gregor to the show to answer that very question as they showcase for us the many Enterprise IT features on OneDrive for Business that make cloud storage secure and easy for business and IT professionals
- [0:50] What is OneDrive for Business and why should Enterprise Businesses use it?
- [1:41] DEMO: OneDrive for Business
- [8:40] DEMO: How to share, sync and grant permissions to specific folders and files in OneDrive for Business
Need more info? Check out OneDrive for Business
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.