Download this episode
As the tools and techniques for credential theft and reuse attacks like the Pass-the-Hash (PtH) attack improve, malicious users are finding it easier to achieve their goals through these attacks. Tune in as Lex Thomas and Jessica Payne give us an overview of the Proactive Operations Program and how it can help secure against lateral traversal account movement (POP-SLAM) – a key aspect of a PtH attack and other forms of credential theft.
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.