Taste of Premier: A Discussion around the Future of Technology
Lex Thomas welcomes Microsoft Services CTO Norm Judah to the show as they have a discussion around what the future may look like in the next 10, 20 or 30 years. Tune in as they have a lively chat about how innovations come to be as well as how future advancements in technology will impact society.
- [0:18] Future Predictions: Arthur C. Clarke Predicting the Future in 1964
- [6:35] What kind of things make a good prediction?
- [8:57] What are some of the things you think we should be able to see in 10, 20, 30 years from now?
- [12:39] Will the Star Trek Replicator become a reality?
- [16:27] Let’s discuss medical advancements that you see becoming a reality
- [20:21] What role will data and information play in the future?
- [33:49] Policies for wearable technology?
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service