Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
Lex Thomas welcomes CTO of Enterprise Services Scott Lengel and Sr. Architect Kevin Fleck to the show as they discuss the new devices and services strategy at Microsoft as well as the Top 10 ways IT Pros can be heroes in their organization by supporting this initiative.
- [2:19] We’ve been hearing a lot about the transformation of Microsoft to a Devices and Services company. What does that really mean?
- [5:56] Sounds like a fairly major transformation. Is Microsoft ready for this?
- [11:55] As the CTO for Microsoft Americas Enterprise Services, what does this mean to your organization?
- [21:14] Can you be more specific about what it means from a Devices and Services Perspective?
- [23:10] Top 10 Ways to be a Hero with Devices & Services in your Organization
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1