Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
Lex Thomas welcomes back Principal Security Architect, Michael Howard to the show as they discuss the importance of security and privacy considerations you should be aware of when building your applications. Tune in as they chat about the top 3 security threats that you should be aware of as well as how to create a viable threat model using the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) for your mobile and cloud applications.
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier – How to Enable Hyper-V on Windows 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - How Windows To Go for Windows 8 can Work for You
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Premier Support for Developers & "Surface! Surface! Surface!"
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What's New in Windows Phone 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What's New in Office 2013
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Cyber Security and How to Protect Your Assets
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Multi-Forest Directory Consolidation with Office 365-D/ITAR
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier – How Premier Delivers Value to Our Customers
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - "ex-XP" Migrating to a Modern OS