Download this episode
Lex Thomas welcomes back Tony Wyatt to the show as they discuss a new offering from Microsoft Services – Premier Mission Critical Support. Tune in as they describe what this support service is and learn how your business can benefit from it. *BONUS! Be sure to check out our quick demo comparing the Surface 2 and the Nokia Lumia 2520. Two great devices going head to head for 4G LTE tablet supremacy!
- [0:44] What is Premier Mission Critical (PMC)?
- [2:07] How do customers know if PMC is right for them?
- [3:40] How do customers get started?
- [6:58] How does a PMC incident differ than a standard incident?
- [9:06] DEMO: Surface 2 with 4G LTE
- [13:28] DEMO: Nokia Lumia 2520 with 4G LTE
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.