Lex Thomas welcomes Mark Simos, an Architect for the Cyber, Security and Identity team here at Microsoft, to discuss tools, techniques and services that are available to help mitigate “Pass-the-Hash” and other forms of cyber credential theft. Tune in as they give us an in-depth overview of the typical attack profile, Microsoft’s cyber security capabilities, as well as simulate how a credential theft attack works.
Looking for more information? Check out these helpful resources:
- Credential Theft Portal
- Credential Theft Feature Backport information - An Overview of KB2871997
- TWC: Pass-the-Hash and Credential Theft Mitigation Architectures
- Blog on Windows 10 Security and Identity Features
- Windows 10 Product Security Overview
- Windows 10 Credential Theft features
- Privileged Access Management for Active Directory
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.