Lex Thomas welcomes Natalie Turner, Director of Business Programs for the U.S. Enterprise Services division at Microsoft as they discuss a new Microsoft Premier Service. Tune in and learn how your organization can optimize its IT environment by saving money and time.
- [2:02] What is Repeatable IP and how can customers benefit from this?
- [7:25] Can you give us a customer scenario where this service would be helpful? Let’s talk about the “Desktop Modernization” package for customers that are migrating away from Windows XP.
- [19:08] How about the “SharePoint 2013 Migration” package?
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments