Taste of Premier: How to tackle Local Admin Password Problems in the Enterprise with LAPS
Lex Thomas welcomes back Jessica Payne to the show as they discuss the "Local Administrator Password Solution" (LAPS) which helps simplify password management while helping customers implement recommended defenses against cyberattacks. Tune in as they provide an in-depth overview and demo of the solution as they showcase its capabilities in thwarting potential attacks against your IT environment.
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.