Lex Thomas welcomes John Clark to the show as they discuss how System Center 2012 Service Manager can help manage your cloud environment. Tune in for this great discussion around IT Service Management and the cloud and learn how Service Manager fits in with ITSM best practices as well as how it can be implemented in your organization.
- [2:27] What can you tell us about System Center 2012 Service Manager?
- [5:35] How does Service Manager help customers who want to move their infrastructure to the cloud?
- [7:20] How does Service Manager compare to other tools (Remedy, Service-Now, HP, CA, etc.) we hear about in the market?
- [10:10] How does an organization know if Service Manager is right for them?
- [11:42] You mention displacement to save costs? How so?
- [13:42] You had mentioned Service Manager is part of Microsoft's cloud strategy. As it’s an on-premise tool, how can it be part of our cloud strategy?
- [15:35] What about monitoring the cloud?
- [17:31] What are some of the recommendations you and your practice make when it comes to implementing Service Manager? How about pitfalls and sharp edges to avoid?
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service