Taste of Premier: Microsoft IT Institute - Your Direct Connection to How Microsoft Does IT
Lex Thomas welcomes Daniel Cumner and Jennifer Rodriguez to the show to discuss the Microsoft IT Institute, a great resource for customers to get an inside look at how Microsoft deploys and operates its products and services internally to it employees. Tune in and learn how you can learn from Microsoft IT subject matter experts on a variety of topics like Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, SAP, SharePoint, Lync and the Cloud at Microsoft.
- [4:00] What is the Microsoft IT Institute?
- [6:20] What is the Best Practice Experience?
- [9:00] What topics and products are discussed?
- [10:18] What are some of your most popular offerings?
- [12:02] How can someone attend these sessions?
- [12:53] Where do I go for more info?
Want to learn more? Check out the Microsoft IT Institute here!
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service