Taste of Premier: Managing Office 365 - What needs to Change with your Service Management People, Processes, and Tools when you Move to the cloud?
Lex Thomas welcomes Carroll Moon to the show as they discuss IT Service Management for Office 365 users. Tune in and learn how you can maximize all of the latest and greatest features found in your cloud environment as the guys walk you through some key points and processes your organization can make when moving to the cloud.
- [3:20] What is Service Management?
- [4:34] How does the cloud change things?
- [10:00] What changes when services move to the cloud? Can you give us some examples of what we should be thinking about?
- [25:30] How might Service Management (ITSM) consulting help in these examples?
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service