Taste of Premier: Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
The Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) is designed to help organizations with their defense in depth strategies against cyber attacks, by helping detect and block exploitation techniques that are commonly used to exploit memory corruption vulnerabilities. Tune in as Lex Thomas and Kurt Falde dive into the EMET and showcase its capabilities and features.
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.