Taste of Premier: The Microsoft Customer and Partner Experience
Lex Thomas welcomes Dana Bushman and Richard Taylor to the show as they discuss the Microsoft Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) program. Tune in and learn how Microsoft ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction across all audiences and in every market.
- [0:46] What is CPE and why is it important?
- [1:16] How do we measure customer satisfaction?
- [3:37] Who gets surveyed?
- [9:03] If customers wish to leave feedback, do they need to wait for the survey?
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service