Taste of Premier: Windows 10 Technical Preview, Microsoft Band Review & Much More!
‘Tis the Season and Happy Holidays! In today’s episode Lex Thomas walks us through a quick preview of Windows 10 Technical Preview and demos for us some nifty features found in this latest version of Windows. He then walks us through a quick demo of the Microsoft Band, the first device developed by Microsoft Health which helps you achieve your wellness goals and also helps you be more productive with email previews and calendar alerts – right on your wrist. We then close out the show with a quick tour of the Microsoft Online Store (for all you last minute Holiday shoppers out there!) and scopes out some great last minute gift ideas.
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Taste of Premier: How Windows Azure can Benefit Your Business
- Taste of Premier: Building More Secure Applications with the Help of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Taste of Premier: Microsoft Surface 2 Preview
- Taste of Premier: Favorite New Features in Windows 8.1
- Taste of Premier: An Inside Look at the New Devices and Services Strategy at Microsoft
- Taste of Premier: Customer Stories - How Microsoft Premier Services helped "Save the Day" for the NYPD
- Taste of Premier: Directory Consolidation with Windows Azure Active Directory Migration Services
- Taste of Premier: Operational Readiness for Office 365 Deployments
- Taste of Premier: Windows Devices and Accessories SuperShow!
- Taste of Premier: How to Take Advantage of New Repeatable IP Service
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.