Download this episode
Lex Thomas welcomes Sr. Technical Account Manager Mike Mitchell to the show as they discuss the value and benefits Microsoft Premier Support brings to customers. Tune in as they chat about the Service Delivery Management process, technical resources and support Microsoft offers to its customers as well as how you can engage a Technical Account Manager to meet and attain your datacenter, development and IT infrastructure goals.
- [2:04] What is Microsoft Premier Support and how do they work with customers?
- [3:09] What’s the value of having a dedicated Technical Account Manager?
- [4:28] What’s the customer experience like when dealing with a TAM?
- [11:07] How is success measured?
Click here to send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier – How to Enable Hyper-V on Windows 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - How Windows To Go for Windows 8 can Work for You
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Premier Support for Developers & “Surface! Surface! Surface!”
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Windows Phone 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Office 2013
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Cyber Security and How to Protect Your Assets
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Multi-Forest Directory Consolidation with Office 365-D/ITAR
- Windows 8 Tips: Getting Started
- Windows 8 Tips: Mastering the Interface
- Windows 8 Tips: Productivity
- Windows 8 Tips: New Options and Features
- Windows 8 Tips: Security and Privacy
- Windows 8 Tips: Tweaks and Customizations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.