Download this episode
Lex Thomas welcomes Principal Cyber Security Architect, Michael Howard to the show as they discuss the importance of protecting your applications and datacenter. Tune in as they offer some practical advice and how you can adopt the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) as well as how you can get started securing your own environment.
- [2:29] How important is Cyber Security and what is the Security Development Lifecycle Threat Modeling Tool?
- [7:11] What advice do you have for people trying to address their Security concerns?
- [12:55] How do I get started with the SDL?
Click here to send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier – How to Enable Hyper-V on Windows 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - How Windows To Go for Windows 8 can Work for You
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Premier Support for Developers & “Surface! Surface! Surface!”
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Windows Phone 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Office 2013
- Windows 8 Tips: Getting Started
- Windows 8 Tips: Mastering the Interface
- Windows 8 Tips: Productivity
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.