Download this episode
Lex Thomas kicks off Season 2 of his “Taste of Premier” series and in this episode he covers Windows To Go for Windows 8. Tune in and find out what it is, how to use it, how to build it, what requirements are needed as well as how this can impact your business to help implement a truly flexible work style in the ever popular Bring Your Own Device (B.Y.O.D.) to work movement.
Click here to send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Free Trials and Resources:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
- Download Windows 8
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft Services Premier Support
- Windows To Go: Feature Overview
- Kingston – Bootable USB Drive for Windows 8
- Super Talent – Certified Bootable Flash Drive for Windows 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.