Download this episode
Lex Thomas welcomes Rabih Andari and George Bryan from the Microsoft Consulting Services team as they discuss a tool they developed that helps migrate large organizations to Office 365. Tune in as they share with us an interesting case study on how this tool helped automate the process in which they consolidated a very complex multi-forest, multi-domain environment without any interruption of service while saving the company millions of dollars.
- [3:56] What was the situation? How did Microsoft Consulting Services help?
- [8:22] What was the customer experience like?
- [12:15] How is this migration tool different from other tools / services in the market?
- [17:50] How does the migration process actually work?
- [20:05] How does this all work from a technical standpoint?
- [36:20] How can customers interested in this service contact you?
Click here to send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier – How to Enable Hyper-V on Windows 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - How Windows To Go for Windows 8 can Work for You
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Premier Support for Developers & “Surface! Surface! Surface!”
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Windows Phone 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Office 2013
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Cyber Security and How to Protect Your Assets
- Windows 8 Tips: Getting Started
- Windows 8 Tips: Mastering the Interface
- Windows 8 Tips: Productivity
- Windows 8 Tips: New Options and Features
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.