TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Office 2013
Lex Thomas and George Scott ring in the new year by discussing new features found in Office 2013. Tune in as they chat about new deployment capabilities such as “Click-to-Run” as well as how you can run side-by-side installed versions of Office and how you can easily integrate cloud storage such as SkyDrive Pro into your organization.
Click here to send your comments or questions to the “Taste of Premier” Podcast show!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Free Trials and Resources:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
- Download Windows 8
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier – How to Enable Hyper-V on Windows 8
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - How Windows To Go for Windows 8 can Work for You
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Premier Support for Developers & “Surface! Surface! Surface!”
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - What’s New in Windows Phone 8
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.