Join Lex Thomas and Yuri Diogenes as they discuss how you can leverage both the Azure Security Center and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) to better manage cybersecurity threats in both the cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- [2:10] Why are some organization still avoiding a move to the cloud? Are security concerns a major reason for this hesitation?
- [3:45] What happens when there's a security incident in the cloud?
- [5:45] So how can the Azure Security Center be utilized for an incident response?
- [8:00] DEMO: Azure Security Center
- [15:53] DEMO: Operations Management Suite (OMS) Security Dashboard
- [23:24] Where can our viewers go for more information?
Looking for more info? Check out the “Azure Security Center Planning and Operations Guide”
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft Services Premier Support
- Microsoft Cybersecurity
- Azure Security Center
- Operations Management Suite
- Azure Security Information
- Get the book! Microsoft Azure Security Infrastructure
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware