Windows Server 2016: Credential Theft Mitigation Features
Lex Thomas welcomes back Brantley Whitley to the show as they discuss the new Credential Theft Mitigation Features found in Windows Server 2016. Learn how you can use the new Active Directory Domain Services features to improve your organization’s ability to secure Active Directory environments.
- [2:20] Let's talk about the new SmartCard authentication features
- [7:15] What about NTLM authentication and how does this affect Credential Guard?
Looking for more info? Check out this article: “What’s New in Active Directory Domain Services”
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware