Join Lex Thomas as he showcases his favorite Windows 10 and Windows 10 Anniversary Edition features.
- [0:56] Command Cut and Paste
- [2:30] Find my Device
- [3:50] Cleaning up Preview OS Installs with Disk Cleanup
- [5:13] Storage Management
- [6:45] OneDrive Fetch
- [8:10] Screen recorder
- [10:23] Memory Diagnostic Tool
- [11:42] Capture Network Traffic from a Command Prompt
- [16:20] Bonus! Snap Four!
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.