Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management and PC management capabilities from the cloud. Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Ilya Beynenson to the show as they discuss the many benefits Intune can bring to an IT organization’s device and app management practice as well as show how easy it is for IT to provide employees with access to corporate applications, data and resources from virtually anywhere while helping keep their corporate information secure.
- [1:03] What does Microsoft Intune do exactly?
- [1:57] What platforms or devices does Intune support?
- [6:58] How are policies administered across devices?
- [12:59] What tools are available to help manage user identity, apps, devices and data?
- [18:20] How does Data Protection work within Microsoft's Enterprise, Mobility & Security suite?
- [21:20] How do I integrate Intune into my organization's platform? Does it only work in the cloud? And can it play with System Center?
- [27:30] How does Mobile Application Management work?
- [30:09] DEMO: How to configure User Policies in Intune so that an employee can access Corporate Info on their personal iPad device.
Learn more @ www.Microsoft.com/Intune
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware